Russian Tennis Federation is a sports association created for the purpose of development, improvement and promotion of tennis. It unites athletes, coaches, former champions and all those who take an active part in the sports life of the country.
Our task was to create a modern logo and identity. Work began with the restyling of the current logo. We kept the basic idea and the composition, but simplified it as much as possible. The logo idea is connected with the Olympic rings.
- Volumetric balls and shadows look messy;
- Excessive detailing of each ball;
- Bad scalability of the sign.
- Sign with clear color;
- Lines and forms are as simple as possible, everything is built on circles;
- The sign is recognizable in black and white colours and scales well.